If you are interested in becoming a casual replacement teacher at Sacred Heart College, please send your expression of interest and resume to Deputy Principal, Students and Organisation via the following email: email@example.com.
The College is currently seeking applicants for the following positions:
- Science/STEM Teacher Yr 7-10 (full time, ongoing from Jan 2022)
- English/Humanities Teacher (full time, ongoing from Jan 2022)
- Maths Teacher (full time, one year 2022)
- VET Business Teacher (full time, one year 2022)
- Spanish Teacher (FTE 0.4, ongoing from beginning of Term 4 2021)
Applicants MUST hold a current VIT registration. Applications close Friday 20th August 2021.
Applicants should email their resume as well as the Application for Employment (below) and Selection Criteria (above) to firstname.lastname@example.org .
Sacred Heart College is a Child Safe School and Equal Opportunity Employer.