Page 3 of 4
At Sacred Heart College we believe that:
- The College is a child safe learning community where students, teachers, parents and community members work in partnership to contribute to the development of the individual;
- Learning in Catholic education helps individuals understand what it means to live in God’s image and to serve as stewards of our community
- Education empowers individuals to be responsible for their lives and to contribute to society
- A holistic Catholic education community, in which the life-giving values of Jesus and the Catholic ethos are taught and lived, enables the integration of Faith, Life and Culture
- A dynamic and relevant Catholic education is faithful to the past but attentive to the needs of the future.